If you've tried garage sales, consignment stores, or dabbled in the buy-sell-trade options online, you know that this whole 'clearing the clutter' business has the potential to be time-consuming and, in some cases, more trouble than it's worth.
1. Register to consign, then tag your items using our online system.
2. Drop off your items at our 3-day sale.
3. Pick up your check for 70% of your sales the last evening of the sale.
Don't give up yet! Consigning with us means a bigger check and less frustration!
Would you like to make $200-$300 and sell it all in ONE WEEKEND?
TRY IT AND SEE FOR YOURSELF!
Our average Consignor
selling their kids clothing, toys, and gear in one weekend!
How it works:
Sell to hundreds of moms at Upscale Kids Sale
Twice a year - every spring and fall
Al Bedoo Shrine Auditorium
1125 Broadwater Avenue, Billings, MT
- no more buying/selling online escapades!
- higher commission/better sales than consignment stores.
- no yard sale bartering.
SO, is consigning with Upscale Kids Sale worth the effort?
We have a fun and simple way for you to turn your kids clutter into cash!