CONSIGNORS SHOP EARLY
5:30 p.m. - 7:00 p.m.
- Presale passes are good for 1 person. No spouses, no children and no guests, please. Please respect this rule, failure to do so will forfeit your admission to the presale.
- Wear comfortable clothes and shoes.
- Make a list of your child’s measurements, sizes, and items you need before you come so you will not forget while shopping. Bring a measuring tape to measure items to make sure they will fit properly. All brands do not fit the same.
- Please inspect each item you are purchasing carefully. We do our very best to screen items but we are only human. Remember: All Sales Are Final. If there is an item that is stained or has a tear please bring it to our attention so we can pull the item. We will not be able to sell it.
- We accept Cash, MasterCard, Visa, and Discover. Be sure to bring a valid ID with your picture if paying by credit card.
- Please bring patience. We strive to have short lines and check outs so please be patient if you have to wait. We will do our best to make sure it’s not a long wait.
- Bring a rolling cart or laundry basket to help you shop.
- Last but not least, please be courteous and kind to other shoppers. If you are a rude, pushy shopper you could be asked to leave.