EXTRA SELLING TIPS:
- Make your items look their best. Presentation is everything! The more time you take to wash and iron your clothing, the better it will look to a buyer. Also, button buttons, zip zippers, tie bows, etc.
- Grease stains: Use Dawn dishwashing liquid. Rub into the stain and wash as normal. Occasionally it will take treating twice.
- Yellow stains: Mix about 1/2 cup dishwashing detergent (such as Cascade) with 1/2 cup Clorox 2 (the pink liquid) in about 1-2 gallons of water. Soak the stained item in the mixture for several hours, then wash as usual. Works for other types of stains as well.
- Minimum price is $.50 cents. Please price in increments of $.50 cents ($1.00, $1.50, $2.00, $2.50, etc.).
- Competitively price your items to sell. What would you pay? Normally 25-30% of retail is a good general figure to go by. We'd rather give you a bigger check than a lot of unsold items. See our Pricing Suggestions for more details.